You can move Bitcart to a different location on server, but there is different number of steps to follow for moving within the same domain name and to different domain name.
In case of same domain sifting:
Now you have successfully have moved your shopping cart to new place…
- Take your Database backup first
- Take backup of following folders:
- Now you have to run uploader again and upload all the files at new location.
- Run the installer
- Copy the licensed file in the directory where you have installed new Bitcart
- When site start working
- Replace the database with the backup you have taken…
- Replace the following folders with the folders you have taken backup:
In case of shifting shopping cart at other domain:
You have to first request for the new license copy from our sales team. When you obtain a new license then you have to follow all the above mentioned steps to install and configure new store…
You have to be an existing customer of Bit-cart for using this facility. If you have not purchased Bitcart yet, then visit Bitcart website and click on “Order” button. You will be then navigated to product page, click on “Buy now” button and complete order process. Bit-cart features two products for online stores “Bitcart Licensed” and “Bitcart Hosted” each with two versions “Standard” and “Professional”.
For any query, contact us at: